Would you like to apply to rent a home or apply for a mutual exchange? Would you like to find out about our regeneration projects? Take a look through this section to find out how.

  • Renting in Merseyside

    To apply to rent a Plus Dane home in Merseyside, you will need to register with Property Pool Plus.

    Read more
  • Renting in Cheshire

    To apply for a rented home in Cheshire, you will need to go through West Cheshire Homes or Cheshire Homechoice.

    Read more
  • Renting in Ellesmere Port and Neston

    In order to apply for a Plus Dane property in Cheshire West and Chester you will need to apply via West Cheshire Homes which is the run by Cheshire West and Chester council. All of our empty properties are advertised via West Cheshire Homes.

    Read more
  • Extra care housing

    Extra Care housing offers residents the opportunity to live independently in their own self-contained accommodation, but with an extra level of care and support.

    They, and their loved ones, are given peace of mind, knowing that not only is their home safe, secure and supported, but they will also have the chance to make new friends and play an active role in their community.

    Read more
  • Mutual exchange

    If you are already rent a home with Plus Dane, or are a tenant of a local authority or housing association and are looking to move home, why not try a mutual exchange?

    Read more