We can support you to find a job, gain new skills and access training opportunities.
We can help our customers in a number of ways:
- Are you looking for work? - GiveGetGo can help you get motivation, skills and a place of employment. Open day on Wednesday 20th June at 10am. Location is Alex Young Suite at Goodison Park
- Employability programmes - 12 week specialist employability programme with volunteering opportunities, designed to give customers the skills and experience to boost their employment chances
- Digital skills - personalised digital skills support to help support customers who are digitally isolated and wanting to gain employment
- Training courses - fantastic range of courses across Liverpool including; taxi training, customer services, social care and hospitality. Guaranteed interviews and links to employers
- Self-employment - 1-2-1 support, whether it’s a top-up to an existing job, or something to fit around other commitments, self-employment might be right for some customers
- Young people - support for young people aged 16-24 to improve their skills and get real world work experience via training courses to ensure young people get closer to work
- Pathways to Employment - specialist 1-2-1 employment support available to our Cheshire customers. Support also available to young women aged 16-30. Support includes; 1-2-1 coaching, CV, interview practice, work ready skills, confidence, wellbeing, training, volunteering, job search and more.
In order to help you, we need to store information about you. The law says that we must get your consent to do this. We need to confirm that you agree to be referred to the Engagement & Partnerships team, they are a team within Plus Dane who work with a select group of Employment and Health & Wellbeing support providers. Your name, telephone number, post code and support needs will only be shared with Plus Dane’s appropriate employment and/or health & wellbeing support provider/s, so that they can support you on our behalf. The Engagement & Partnerships Team will explain to you the type of support available and the most appropriate support provider for you:
Find out how we've helped some of our customers through our employability programmes here.
We also offer Health & Wellbeing support which you can find out more about here.