We can support you to find a job, gain new skills and access training opportunities.
We can help our customers in a number of ways:
- Apprenticeships are a great way of developing knowledge, skills and experience while providing a pathway to career progression and the opportunity to earn while you learn. Through our partners we are pleased apprenticeship opportunities to our customers, if you require help with applying or have any questions then please get in touch by completing the form below.
- Employability programmes - 12 week specialist employability programme with volunteering opportunities, designed to give customers the skills and experience to boost their employment chances
- Digital skills - personalised digital skills support to help support customers who are digitally isolated and wanting to gain employment
- Training courses - fantastic range of courses across Liverpool including; taxi training, customer services, social care and hospitality. Guaranteed interviews and links to employers
- Self-employment - 1-2-1 support, whether it’s a top-up to an existing job, or something to fit around other commitments, self-employment might be right for some customers, the Enterprise Hub team who can link you to local support to guide you through your journey on 0151 706 8113
- Young people - support for young people aged 16-24 to improve their skills and get real world work experience via training courses to ensure young people get closer to work
Fill in the form below and let us know what type of support you would like:
Find out how we've helped some of our customers through our employability programmes here.
We also offer Health & Wellbeing support which you can find out more about here.
If you're looking for work you can check out our Current Vacancies here and a selection of local jobs here.