Join our Scrutiny Panel!
We are now recruiting customers to become members of our independent Scrutiny Panel to help us look at what we are doing, challenge us and tell us what we can do better.
- Wanting to gain new skills and meet new people?
- Someone who enjoys exploring what happens behind the scenes?
- Someone who likes to get things done?
- Able to spare at least two days a month?
- Willing to volunteer to improve our services?
- Work as part of a team?
- Think about and put forward new ideas?
- Listen to what other people have to say?
- Ask questions to try to get to the bottom of things?
- If you're interested in finding out more, contact Irene Crone on 0151 703 2026 or email:by Friday 28 February.
If you're interested in finding out more, contact Irene Crone on 0151 703 2026 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28 February.
Don’t worry if you haven’t done anything like this before, we will offer training and support including reasonable out of pocket expenses. This is a great opportunity for you to help improve services, learn new skills and meet interesting people.