Tell us how we're doing

Here you can let us know about any complaints, compliments or comments you have.

At Plus Dane we value your views and would like to hear what you think on how we are doing and the services we provide to you.


We understand that we don’t always get it right and sometimes you might be unhappy with the service you receive from us. You can tell us about this by making a complaint. We aim to resolve any concerns or complaints at the first point of contact, but there may be instances where complaints can’t be resolved at this stage and the complaint will then need to follow the formal complaints process.    

If you remain dissatisfied following the completion of our internal complaint procedure, you may refer your complaint to the Independent Housing Ombudsman Service, either by waiting 8 weeks from the date that your complaint is closed or by a referral from a Designated Person. For details on the Designated Person arrangement, please see our “Complaints, Compliments and Comments” leaflet. If you would like the Housing Ombudsman Service to consider your complaint, you must contact them within six months of our final response being issued.   

The Housing Ombudsman Service
81 Aldwych

Alternatively, you can call them on 0300 111 3000 or email. Further information can also be found at the Housing Ombudsman

Plus Dane undertakes a number of activities for which a Consumer Credit Licence is required, such as assisting tenants with debt advice.  Currently Plus Dane has interim permission granted by the Financial Conduct Authority with full licenced permission pending for Plus Dane Merseyside Housing Association Limited and Plus Dane Cheshire Housing Association Limited.   An application will be submitted for Three60 Property Investors Limited during the designated application period.

In addition to the Independent Housing Ombudsman Service for complaints relating to housing matters, should you be dissatisfied with our response to resolving your complaint in this area of our work, or if 8 weeks have passed since you first brought your complaint to our attention, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Alternatively you can call them on 0300 1239 123. Further information can also be found at the Financial Ombudsman.


If you have received a good service from us or had a positive experience, please tell us about it. It helps us to know what we are doing right, and to acknowledge the actions of a particular team or member of staff. We will record all compliments received and this will help us improve further – we will also make sure staff or teams are told about your compliment. 


All comments received help us to improve our organisation, whether they are ideas or just general views about what we do and how we do it. All comments received will be passed to the relevant team for consideration and where appropriate we will feed back to you on how we have acted on your comment. 

You can find out more about the above in our Complaints, Compliments and Comments leaflet.

To have your say, complete the following form and a member of our team will get in touch with you.   

Have your say